Ready to take control of your own professional future?!
Once you provide your email address, we will send you more information about the application procedure, info nights and programme in general.
NOTE: With your email address, you just let us know you are interested in one of the courses and that you fit the criteria. You won’t be committed to anything.
May 22nd, 2017
User Interface/User Experience Design
June 12th, 2017
Digital Content Creation
September 25th, 2017
Criteria to join the course:
- Age between 18-26
Not older than 26 on the first day of the programme
- You must have a valid Dutch social security number
Because the Dutch Ministry of Social Affairs subsidises the programme, you must have a Dutch social security number.
- Minimum an HBO/WO bachelor’s degree (or higher) from an accredited Dutch university
- You are NOT allowed to be registered at a University from the first day of the programme.
B. Startup School Amsterdam is a programme to bridge the gap between the current education system and the industry. Therefore, you have to be graduated before taking part in this programme.
- For the Full-Stack Development and UI/UX Design courses, you have to be at least 3 months “unemployed” or, if you have a (zero) working contract, max 20 hours per week on average
- For the Growth Hacking, Digital Content Creation and Digital Innovation courses, you have to be at least 5 months “unemployed” or, if you have a (zero) working contract, max 20 hours per week on average.
The difference in unemployment period is because of the difference in the programme timelines. Growth Hacking, Digital Content Creation and Digital Innovation have a one-month full-time course and then start their traineeships. Where the Full-Stack Development and UI/UX Design courses have a three-month full-time course. Both add up to six months in total.
- Internships are eligible because you don’t have a working contract Please note, these criteria are subject to change.